Skip to main content

Contact us

If you are experiencing an emergency please contact the following:

  • Call 999 if your are experiencing an emergency

If you’ve witnessed or been the victim of crime, please report it to the Police. Call 101 or report it online depending on your region of Wales – South Wales Police, Dyfed Powys Police, Gwent Police or North Wales Police. In an emergency, call 999.

If you’re deaf or hard of hearing, use the Police textphone service 18000 or text on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

If you have information about crime and wish to remain anonymous, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online.

If you’ve been affected by crime, you can access support from Victim Support, including via their national 24/7 supportline for free on 08 08 16 89 111, or get support online.

Click here to read our FAQs, which may answer your questions.

We’re here to help

If you’d like to contact us, please complete our form with details of your query and a relevant member of the team will be in touch.

Contact Form

"*" indicates required fields